Old Doxoblogy

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Odds'n'Ends

My brother, Pastor Steve Weaver, of Pastor Steve Weaver's Blog, wants to know if any of you yahoos are going to the Together For The Gospel Conference. Brad, are you still going?

Steve Camp, of Camponthis, defends the Bible doctrine of the Active Obedience of Christ.

Frank Turk and the Fide-O boys are fighting for the 'L'. Keep it up!

A friend and fellow church member, D. J. Cimino, has a blog you guys need to read.

Brad Williams, of Sojourner, is being choked by the cares of this world. He wants more links...and books.

Phil Johnson, of Pyro fame, tries to get a friend to guest blog from Pluto or Mars or somewhere.

I have post on books and reading ready to go. I'm just waiting for tomorrow morning. Can we wait that long?
I also deleted the Comments On The Bible Blog. I didn't have time to keep it up. I will be posting all future Bible commentary here.
Some upcoming topics; repentance, Christ's death as liberation from sin, Spurgeon quotes, and the long awaited 'Dispy, Pro Dispy, Cov., and New Cov.' posts.

1 comment:

D.J. Cimino said...

Thanks Doxo!