Old Doxoblogy

Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Big Day!

A few weeks back I told you all about my wife's citizenship interview. The interview went well, as you already know, but the last news I left you with is that she was awaiting an appointment for the official swearing in ceremony.

Well, the appointment letter came a couple of weeks ago, and tomorrow is the big day! Around 11:00 am Eastern, Monday, April 3rd, Magaly will be a citizen of the greatest country in the world!

Congratualtions Magaly. I love you and your country loves you.

Since I will not be around this evening or tomorrow morning, I have decided to leave you a couple of articles from the hand of one of my heroes. This is a person who has taught me a lot about the worship of God and theology.

Try to guess who it is.

I will post the first article sometime tomorrow.

Oh yeah, Spring forward!

9 comments:

Steve Weaver said...

Congratulations!!!

mark pierson said...

Congratulations!

David said...

Congratulations!

Now that you've received a three-fold congratulations, you'll have to become Lutherans!

(if you don't get that, just ignore me)

Rose~ said...

Yay!
Congratulations to Jeremy and Magaly and their two cute boys. Now you are all citizens. We are happy for you all!

marc said...

Congrats Bro!

Matt Gumm said...

Excellent!

Jeremy Weaver said...

Marc,
I was born this way!

Anonymous said...

Thank you fellow citizens!
I am proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free and I won't forget the men who died to give that right to me.

Rose~ said...

Magaly is cute! That really gave me a smile. Congratulations, Magaly!