Old Doxoblogy

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Stuff You Need To Know About

My dad has compromised! I should have seen the signs; the goatee, the shaved head, the refusal to by a car manufactured in the past 25 years, and the expositional preaching of Scripture. You can read his definition of what recovering IBFer's are recovering from.

My brother converted some of the papers he has written over the years to PDF format for easy downloading and viewing. Check them out!

Kim Riddlebarger's new book titled, The Man Of Sin, is coming soon! Maybe morning, maybe evening, maybe night or noon! Actually it should be released sometime in June. From what I've read at Dr. Riddlebarger's blog, this should be a great resource for studying the Amillenialist view of the Antichrist.

Tom Ascol discusses the Ronnie Floyd nomination for President of the SBC. Stop over and read in on the comments too.

I'm adding a couple of new blogs to the blogroll today. I don't know why I haven't linked to Pulpit Live yet. And Biblical Christianity is a blog by Dan Phillips about Biblical Christianity.

1 comment:

Joe said...

I appreciated your Dad's clarifications on his blog, though I fail to see why he was so rough on you and Steve.