My dad is the greatest dad of all time.
As a tribute to him I have decided to list ten things that I learned form him.
These are not the most important things I have learned, and they are not listed in any particular order, but they are ten things.
Ten Things I Learned From My Dad
1. 1955-1957 were very good years for Chevrolet.
2. The same person who brought you into this world can take you out of this world.
3. God gave some people good looks, the rest He gave hair.
4. If you work hard you can eat good.
5. For every action there is an equal and opposite retribution.
6. You can own a television and still go to Heaven.
7. Preaching is expositional.
8. The Church is an organism, not an organization.
9. The world doesn't revolve around me.
10. A life of service to God is not a wasted life.