Old Doxoblogy

Friday, November 10, 2006

Last Update

Wow! It’s been a great week sailing the Caribbean with some of my favorite preachers. My faith has been challenged, my knowledge enlarged, my heart stirred, and my fellowship broadened. We’ve met some great people on the cruise. In addition to James White, Steve Camp, Don Kistler, and David King, and Mike O’Fallon, we’ve also had the opportunity to meet several other brothers and sisters in Christ. This is probably my favorite part of the Cruise. Meeting others who share our faith nearly down to the particulars is a rare blessing. I’ll be posting some pictures of some of our new friends when I get back on dry land, with brief bios composed by yours truly, the Doxoblogist. I have some particularly compromising pictures of a couple of rather famous people, sort of ‘guilt by association’ pictures, since they posed with me.

That’s all for now, or as Supraman might say, ‘Nuff said!’

3 comments:

Supraman said...

Jeremy,
I am honored to be mentioned (albeit, in passing) in an actual blog post rather than just in the comments section.
I too truly enjoyed the fellowship on board the ship, and deeply lament that there was not more time for that fellowship, and that I had to say goodbye to some of the most dear and genuine (not to mention solid) brothers and sisters in the Lord. My hope is that we will not have to wait 'till the next cruise to have that fellowship again. (I can truly say that I can understand, on a relational level, the longing Paul had for the saints he knew - Romans 1:11-12; 1 Corinthians 16:7; and 1 Thessalonians 2:17)

My prayers are with and for you. Indeed, 'nuff said.

Your Reformed Baptist Lutheran Church Missouri Synod elder, and co-laborer in the work of the Kingdom of Christ,

Supraman

Jeremy Weaver said...

Ditto.

Breuss Wane said...

gloater. :-)